Themepark Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Themepark Magic

Join Today Free!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worth travelling to?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatmazza

Worth travelling to? Empty
PostSubject: Worth travelling to?   Worth travelling to? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:12 pm

I live all the way in Aberdeen and hardly get to visit theme parks, yet im still an enthusiast.
Before for me the main parks in the UK wre Alton Towers, Thorpe Park and Blackpool, but recently Draytons been moving up in the world.
Is it worth travelling all the way from Aberdeen to do Drayton Manor? How does it compare to Alton Towers and Thorpe Park.
Back to top Go down
Zak

Zak

PostSubject: Re: Worth travelling to?   Worth travelling to? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:31 pm

It depends on what you like really, as it only has a few thrill rides as its a small park compared to Alton. But it can also be a fantastic day out becuase not much walking in the park in needed unlike Alton & Thorpe.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Sanbrooke

Shawn Sanbrooke

PostSubject: Re: Worth travelling to?   Worth travelling to? EmptyWed May 14, 2008 11:33 pm

Well it's worth travelling to if you plan to go to the local snow dome in the same day as DMP is boring after a few hours. I would recomend a morning in the park afternoon in the local snow dome. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://uk.youtube.com/user/SanbrookeProductions
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worth travelling to?   Worth travelling to? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worth travelling to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Themepark Magic :: Drayton Manor :: Drayton Manor Trip Planning & Reports-
Jump to: